Ahhh..feels so glad after a couple of days that I finally could update my blog. The blogger webpage was down and I could not sign into the blog. I hope it wasn't just me!
Anyway, back to the main thing, the kuih I made this morning using my over-ripened banana. I initially wanted to use them to make jemput-jemput pisang. Then I found a recipe in www.tiffinbiru.blogspot.com and decided "I'm making those apam!" Thanks to Dapur Tanpa Sempadan (DTS) for the recipe!
They are easy to make and they are yummy too! I'd changed a few ingredients and below is my recipe:
Apam Pisang (Steamed Banana Bun)-make 12-13 apam using the muffin silicone cups
- 1 cup of plain flour (seived)
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder (seived together with the flour)
- 2 eggs
- 100ml of sunflower oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 200g ripened banana
- 1/2 tsp of soda bicarbonate
- Pinch of salt
- Dessicated coconut+pinch of salt
- Brush your cups with oil and set aside.
- Smash the banana, soda bicarbonate and salt together until creamy.
- Beat the eggs, sunflower oil and brown sugar until fluffy. Then add in the banana mixture. Mix well.
- Add the seived flour and mix well.
- Spoon in the batter into the oiled cups (3/4 full) and steam them for 15minutes.
- When they are done, eat them with the dessicated coconut. Yummeh ;))
|My Apam Pisang Kukus|