Thursday 19 May 2011

Dai Dai

BabyZara now can says "die! die!" "dai dai"  means "bye bye" in her own cute pronunciation! I'm so proud of her. While waving her hand and says "dai dai" she would then continue her story telling. She is just so cute telling her stories in her own words and she has so many stories to tell! I could now imagine how she would be asking so many questions soon enough ;)) and I can't wait for it.

Here are a couple of pics of Zara taken last week when MrHubby was on his leave. We went out to a playground as BabyZara was so bored at home.

Now she would asks for her jumper/jacket and then she would walk to the shoe rack to pick up her shoes and would ask me to help her wearing those shoes! This is how she let us know that she wants to go out for fresh air! ;)) She's just brilliant!
Sitting on her carseat

Zara and her swing, enjoying herself

She loves the swing! Can't take her out until she says so ;p

Our BabyZara enjoying herself
And as for me, I had a new haircut yesterday! After so long, I finally had my hair cut and it costs so much! (I never knew that hairdressing in Ireland costs that much!!). Usually I would have my hair cut when I was back in Malaysia. Last 2years I had my hair straightened permanently in Malaysia but they don't have that kinda thing in Ireland, how unfortunate. I miss the super straight hair I had before. Oh by the way, I had my head massaged by the hairdresser and it felt so damn good! I have forgotten how to pamper myself for so long..(all super mummies out there don't forget to take 5 and relax and pamper yourselves). Wish I could go for full body massage! (wishing..)

No comments:

Post a Comment