Friday 27 May 2011

A new member of family

The blogspot acted up again and I wasn't able to update this blog for a couple of days. Glad that I could update my blog again :))

What did I do while I was away from this blog? Nothing much really..we haven't celebrate MrHubby's birthday..which I figure we would this weekend. Bought him a perfume (free Armani weekend bag with the perfume) which smell so good..I might buy him another pressie as well. 

And my old Sony Experia phone had been messing up with me few days ago. It would call and send texts on its own! Luckily the it called was MrHubby so MrHubby kept answering 'my' calls over and over again. Hehehe..so, I've decided that it was the time for a new phone. Went to town centre on Tuesday and there was great offer by 3mobile store. Iphone4 for free!! So without any hesitation, I went into the store and grabbed the free phone! But its under 24months contract, 40euro/month bill. It actually was not bad at all. I am now an Iphone4 user! Yehaa!!

While on Wednesday, BabyZara had an appointment with a dietician. She was referred by the Public Health Nurse who was so concerned about BabyZara's height (was at 2nd centile on the graph). When measured again that day, her height was 71.5cm (she was 69cm 2months ago) which just above the 2nd centile. As long it has not drop from the 2nd centile, we would be happy. And BabyZara's weight was 9.4kg (gained 300g in 5weeks) which was hovering on 25th centile. So the plan for her is to reduce the snacking time and to focus more on the major meals with more proteins. We have to re-schedule her meal times and her menu as well. But Alhamdulillah that she is healthy otherwise. And of course we couldn't expect she would be as tall as the Irish babies..sbb mummy and abah dia cinonet orang asia! Our prayers are always with you, our little princess. Semoga menjadi anak yang solehah dan dikurniakan kesihatan yang sempurna..amin..
Zara and Abg Irsyad (her cousin) celebrating their birthdays (Spring 2011-Netherlands)

In Keukenhof, Netherlands

Bertatih jalan..skrg sudah nk berlari

"Mummy, check out my new wheels!"

Our sweetheart


Okie dokie, will update again soon about a couple of recipes I've tried and tested this week. And if we were to celebrate MrHubby's birthday, I will update on the celebration as well. Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment