Saturday 9 July 2011

Career mom


After 18months (great 18months) of being SAHM, I'll be returning to work again this coming Monday. Mixed of emotions and feelings..sad to leave my BabyZara to a babysitter while I'm working..surely I'm going to miss her mischievious, cheeky acts..am feeling uncertain of how the job's going to be (busy is definitely one of them), also uncertain of how the system works and hopefully my colleagues are nice and willing to help one another.

I'll be working in Paediatric department, which is a new experience. I was in Medical departent before and to start again in a new department (to re-experience this uncertain feelings all over again) is so tiring. (i'm tired even before starting the job!!) Oh God, please help make this whole new experience as smooth as it can be for me..

Because BabyZara is still breastfeeding, I will have to make time to pump the breastmilk while working. I pray that Allah s.w.t will grant me some times to do so and I also pray that my milk supply would be abundant, so I could give what is the right of my baby at least for 2years. InsyaAllah..

So, if my blog has been silent for sometimes, then you know that I'd been busy with the work..but surely, I'll try my best to update this blog from time to time. (This blog probably will be my escapade from the busy life of Paediatrician-in-training).

Till then, take care!