Wednesday 1 June 2011

The Weekend

Been away from this blog for quite sometimes! Kinda miss to write and tell our stories..
So what did we do last weekend? I was planning to surprise MrHubby for his birthday and I managed to do that on Sunday 29th May ;)) (And Zara turned 14months on the same day!) But no pressie given as I had not buy him the other pressie that I wanted him to have. So, only birthday cake and food on Sunday. The menu on Sunday were kue teow goreng, seafood sushi, air bandung cincau and of course the birthday cake (Cherry and Raspberry Cheesecake). The recipe will follow in the next few posts. We also had a few company on the day for MrHubby's birthday celebration.
The Birthday Cake (without the candles)

Blowing those candles
MrHubby and his birthday cake
Cutting the cake
One big slice for me please ;))




Before the feast, I had been going out to town 3days prior as I was trying to find him another pressie (bought him an Armani perfume on Thursday). After thinking hard I'd decided to buy him a SatNav. We didn't have any SatNav and MrHubby tried to download the programme into his Iphone once before but didn't succeed. Anyway, I went to Currys on Monday and bought him TomTom SatNav (Via 110) with 5years warranty (should anything happen to it we could get a replacement).  I gave him the pressies on Monday when he came back from work. He smiled ear to ear when he got the pressies and I was glad that he loved them.
Trying to figure out what was inside ;P
Ear to ear..hehe..

Oh, on Saturday morning, we went for a movie..me and MrHubby on a date ;p 
We watched Pirates of the Caribbean while munching on the nachos and sweet popcorn! (They only have the sweet popcorn in EyeCinema Galway, no other cinema in Ireland (as far as I know) sells sweet popcorn!) The movie was really good and we didn't realise that the showing time was about 2 and half hour. And of course afterwards we rushed back to home as I was missing BabyZara so much! Found her soundly asleep in her swing..

Tamak..hehe..both nachos and sweet popcorn were in his hands
Mummy and Zara (she turned 14months on MrHubby's birthday celebration)

2 comments:

  1. cutenye zara.. dah pandai gosok gigi dah eh.. cepatnye.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarah,zara pandai gigit je toothbrush dia tu..kita la yg kena gosokkan gigi dia.. ;))

    ReplyDelete