Thursday 9 June 2011

A week away

Oh God..I've been away from this blog for quite sometimes..again..was too busy and tired to write a new entry.

For your info, I'll be starting my job in a month (after a very long break). So I was busy preparing myself for that. Been busy buying new work clothes, went out almost everyday for work clothes hunting! (as my old clothes now are too small for me!!). Oh how I wish I'll get back my old figure..since the Summer sale is just starting, there are plenty clothes for me to pick/choose ;)) My shopping spree has not end yet!

And my younger brother (who is living and studying in Dublin) came to visit for a few days before heading back to Malaysia for his Summer break. Wish we could go back to Malaysia this year..but unlikely as I'm starting my job soon. Maybe next year..InsyaAllah..
While he was in Galway, we went for house hunting in Letterkenny (where I'll be working in July). It took 3 1/2 hours drive from Galway to get to Letterkenny. We've found a house that's in good location and new and affordable. So, the plan is to move in by first week of July.

Oh..and the good news is...MrHubby will be living with us in Letterkenny! (remember that he was posted in Waterford for 2years?) His application to defer his post for a year has been approved!! Yes!! Alhamdulillah..he'll be having a year off..but he has a lot to do..while on a year leave, he needs to study for his MRCP (while doing locum jobs) and hopefully by one year he'll pass at least one exam!

We'll be very busy packing things and unpacking things for the next month! I couldn't believe how much stuffs we have now..BabyZara's stuffs are mounting! Probably we'll donate or sell some old/unwanted stuffs as well..(pening..pening..tgk barang yg berlambak2)

Plus, we have to train BabyZara to sleep without me on her side at night. A doctor needed to be oncalled and my BabyZara will need to sleep without me at night..sigh..since the first day she was born, she has been sleeping with us by her side and she's now 14months!! And during night time she'll breastfeed for a couple of times (at least). There would be no problem during day cos she'll take her breastmilk from bottles..the night time worries me..should start to train her by next week! Have to!! Need to do research on this matter as well before starting this project..


Father-Daughter Time. Zara's telling stories on the stairs (her fav spot)


It's going to be busy month ahead..and of course I'll be busy with work after that..Please God everything will be smooth and easy for our family..amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment