Thursday 28 April 2011

Its the first!!

Hmm..let me see, the first post of this blog would be about the weather today in Galway. As I'm typing this post, the sun is shining brilliantly outside and it does feel good with this kind of weather. It is so warm with temp reaching 25'C and it hasn't been summer yet! Our tiny bedroom has been converted into a sauna..hahaha. Mind the rest of the seasons in Ireland where u could get snow,shower,gales,hailstones all at the same day!

Oh,by the way, this blog is dedicated to my beloved daughter, Zara Yasmeen binti Ahmad Nazaruddin. She'll be turning 13months tomorrow. How time flies, feel like just yesterday she was born and i held her into my arms. I shall write all about Zara in this blog so that one day when she is all grown up, she could read what Mummy has writen up about her. So just to let you know Zara, Mummy and Abah loves you so much and you're the best gift in our lives. Alhamdulillah..for all the blessings.


7months old Zara



And this blog would also be my future reference for any recipes that i've tried and tested. I'm not a good cook but i'll try my best to provide my family with home-cooked food. Before this, i've been following a few cooking blogs and had been trying their recipes but i've never compelled to create a blog of my own. Until recently, a friend suggested to me that i should be a blogger and share my passion of home cooking made me start thinking..a blog would be nice to have so i can keep all the recipes i've tried and tested for the future reference.


So, here i am writing my first entry.  Let me introduce to my small team members : There's me, the writer, MrHubby who is currently the sole provider of this household and our little gem babyZara/Zara. And we are an ordinary family living our lives as the best as they could be. Alhamdulillah..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment